Toggle "react to allied blueprints"

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Escadin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Toggle "react to allied blueprints"

Post by Escadin »

Playing in multiplayer, it would be really awesome if there was a way to stop personal roboports from interfering with other players blue prints and deconstruction orders.

1) It's really annoying for the other player if he keeps reworking a setup or blue print and I accidentially bump into his area automatically sending my bots out to steal his resources. Manually trading everything back so he doesn't lack expensive stuff for his process is a common tedium.

2) When I stock up on belts and inserters planning to setup a mine and suddenly my inventory is empty because I crossed someone elses construction site of a furnace area then that's a problem as well.

So, can we have an option in whatever shape or form to control whether personal bots interact with bot net commands issued by other players, please? Would really improve multiplayer usability.
"--? How are commands compounded in a compounded compound command commanding compound composts." -defines.lua

Tekky
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Toggle "react to allied blueprints"

Post by Tekky »

I think it would be best to have an option to temporarily disable all construction bots (whichout having to manually remove all your personal roboports out of your armor).

This would also solve the problem of construction bots constantly trying to repair a slightly damaged moving vehicle that the player is in.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”