Problems with scenarios

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Mauslag PIngman
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Problems with scenarios

Post by Mauslag PIngman »

I've been doing scenarios and I don't like the repetitive nature of the failings. I'm stuck on the fast transport belts. The timer running out and that hammer coming down noise is a bit too out of the blue. It tells me I failed and I figured out that I need to research automation 2 and make lots of green science, but it doesn't tell me how to get all that green science and all that research done in time so I can make the fast transporter belts.

Three auto saves are good, but not good enough. I think I need an autosave that goes back about 25 to 30 minutes to have a real chance to beat this thing. I'd also want a permanent auto save like in the old days between scenario objectives so that every time you finish a step in the scenarios you get a place to start from that looks different from all the other saves. It would also be nice to have some kind of one minute countdown timer. Hopefully it wouldn't be too annoying. Maybe the option to keep playing without getting credit for finishing the current objective so that the player can get a feel for what needs to be done and how long it will take. This type of improvement could be a big aid in teaching how the game is played and in making the playing of scenarios more fun. As it is right now I often feel like I should start from the beginning and that is not appealing as I get further into the objectives.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”