More Blueprints

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

ben04
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

More Blueprints

Post by ben04 »

Hi,

I'd like blueprints to upgrade/downgrade stuff and do further stuff. For example:
  • Replace yellow belt with red belt
  • Replace red belt with blue belt
  • Put Speedmodul into factory
  • Select production type of factory. It is a pain when you put down your new 40 factory green circuit setup and need to clic on every single factory and select the green circuit option
  • Replace wood power posts with small steel post
  • Fill water with bots
  • Normal inserter -> fast inserter
  • Set the filters of all filter inserters
I envision a tool similar to the removal tool, where you select an area an then my robots replace all belts in that area. Ideally without interrupting the item flow, i.e., items continue to go over the yellow belt marked for upgrade. When the robot arrive they instantly replace the belts.

chridder
Inserter
Inserter

Re: More Blueprints

Post by chridder »

ben04 wrote:Hi,

[...]
[*] Select production type of factory. It is a pain when you put down your new 40 factory green circuit setup and need to clic on every single factory and select the green circuit option
[...]
At least for that point there is already a simple and good working solution.
Setup the 1st factory as green circuit. Leave factory GUI.
Press SHIFT and right mouse click on the green circuit factory. Now you have copied the setup of it to your mouse.
With SHIFT and left mouse click on the 39 other factories you copy the setup to them. You can keep SHIFT and left mouse button pressed and move the mouse over the factories.

+1 Especially the replacement functions yellow belt with red belt and so on would be very helpful.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”