Make Bonuses screen scrollable

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
TheDoctor89
Inserter
Inserter

Make Bonuses screen scrollable

Post by TheDoctor89 »

When having a few mods installed that implement their own (researchable) Bonuses, the Bonuses screen becomes a bit cluttered and you can't really see all your Bonuses.
As seen in the following two pictures, there is more Bonuses underneath the last row of turrets.

http://i.imgur.com/gkhTyHn.png
http://i.imgur.com/uWcJVnG.png

My suggestion, could this screen as a whole be scrollable up and down?

Thank you.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Make Bonuses screen scrollable

Post by Rseding91 »

Can you upload the mods you're using? Zip them and put them on dropbox/google drive/one drive or something.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Well you are looking into it can you see if being able to combine all of the ammo-turrets (from bobs) into one is a possiblilty?

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Nexela wrote:Well you are looking into it can you see if being able to combine all of the ammo-turrets (from bobs) into one is a possiblilty?
His ammo turrets are all different turrets with different damage types. He would need to change them into one turret or make them all the same damage type if he wants them all to show in the same group.

As they are now the game has no way to know they should be grouped because they're as different as laser turrets are to standard ammo turrets.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Rseding91 wrote:
Nexela wrote:Well you are looking into it can you see if being able to combine all of the ammo-turrets (from bobs) into one is a possiblilty?
His ammo turrets are all different turrets with different damage types. He would need to change them into one turret or make them all the same damage type if he wants them all to show in the same group.

As they are now the game has no way to know they should be grouped because they're as different as laser turrets are to standard ammo turrets.
Main reason for that is that there is no way to upgrade turrets. Making different turret marks is only way to accomplish this.
It would need few new bonus factors to take care of that - turret hp/range at least.

On the other hand...they are all of gun turret variety and have same category of bonuses applied to them. They could be grouped in the same way that laser turrets are. Main difference currently seems to be that gun turret damage reserach is not applied to all of them at once - they need to be specified seprately so it ends up as separate bonuses.

TheDoctor89
Inserter
Inserter

Post by TheDoctor89 »

Rseding91 wrote:Can you upload the mods you're using? Zip them and put them on dropbox/google drive/one drive or something.
Of course, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-0Zx ... sp=sharing

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”