Feature suggestion: Leaderboards

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

piterek2003
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Feature suggestion: Leaderboards

Post by piterek2003 »

With the new science overhaul in 0.15 we now have a very measerable base progress and base efficiency which is simply science consumed. This metric can be equally applied to every single base.

With this in mind I can see two leaderboards:
1. Base total progress = how many total science points have been produced since the base was started.
2. Base efficiency = how many total science points have been produced since the base was started / number of in-game hours since the base was started.

I love leaderboards because it let's me set myself a goal I'd like to achieve, that is comparable with others. It also is a great way to see your progress.

t-lor
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Feature suggestion: Leaderboards

Post by t-lor »

There is a whole board for suggestions :)

Besides that, this would not work because somewome would just mod in a lab that intakes 1 coal to do a 1000 science.
And besides that, add some infinite ores, and just let yout pc run 24/7 it basicly becomes : "who kan keep its pc running the longest"

piterek2003
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by piterek2003 »

For some reason I was not allowed to post on the suggestion board. An admin could move this topic perhaps.

Anyway, to battle the "cheating" problems, some mods would have to be labaled as "approved", but then there is a question: Where do you draw the line?

It's straightforward to implement in vanilla, but I agree that mods (that are awesome) will introduce some problems.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Topic moved to Ideas and Suggestions.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”