Endgame Twist - Biter Blitz

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

CreeperDaReeper
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Endgame Twist - Biter Blitz

Post by CreeperDaReeper »

--For those of you who have actually 'beaten' the game, you know that the time you spend waiting for the ships to 'land' is boring and takes forever. Why don't we at least make it a little less boring. Change/add code that when the Rocket Defense is activated, causes all biters within the entire generated map, to path straight to it. It lets out a sound they can hear, and it drives them berserk. And they shouldn't stop till the ship 'lands', or the Rocket Defense is destroyed. Make it even harder by having them destroy everything they come across. Power poles, trees, train tracks, belts, walls, turrets, etc, etc.

--Basically activating the RD causes an almost-never-ending Biter Blitz. Hope you're well defended. (I wanna say this would apply to 'peaceful' mode too.)

Rahjital
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Endgame Twist - Biter Blitz

Post by Rahjital »

That's what is actually supposed to happen, more or less. Unfortunately, the Lua commands for sending units are mostly broken (at least they appeared to be in my preliminary tests), so the end game is a bit boring now.

CreeperDaReeper
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Endgame Twist - Biter Blitz

Post by CreeperDaReeper »

Rahjital wrote:That's what is actually supposed to happen, more or less. Unfortunately, the Lua commands for sending units are mostly broken (at least they appeared to be in my preliminary tests), so the end game is a bit boring now.
Huh. I guess the wiki wasn't lying then. But as you say, its currently broken, since when I bothered to test it, nothing happened. ONWARDS!

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”