Have blueprints made from the library be placed in the libra

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

aober93
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Have blueprints made from the library be placed in the libra

Post by aober93 »

So when im making a blueprint from my library's books of random things ,i click new blueprint, exit library and create it, then dropping the cursor will put it in the inventory. I would of expect it to go back to where i created it, ie: the Library /my book of random things.

Dimanper
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Have blueprints made from the library be placed in the libra

Post by Dimanper »

aober93 wrote:So when im making a blueprint from my library's books of random things ,i click new blueprint, exit library and create it, then dropping the cursor will put it in the inventory. I would of expect it to go back to where i created it, ie: the Library /my book of random things.
To be honest, i don't really see the need for blueprint-items existence at all. For me it's actually now harder to manage my blueprints than it was in .14 due to decreased blueprints per blueprint book page displayed. Yes, it is easier to manage your blueprints between defferent save files and with other players, but i don't need any of these features. Back to the point about blueprint-items: i think it would be better and cleaner if blueprints and blueprint books were only "virtual" and not actual items. Maybe make small individual gui element for them on screen (drop-down button or space for few favourites). Or just leave only blueprint library, make it slightly easier to manage them all there and make it possible to directly use bluprints from it. So you click library, pick needed blueprint and place it straight away. And to make it possible to use some frequently used blueprints/books, make favourites panel in library so player can just press ctrl+1, +2,.. to quickly select one of them without accessing library.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”