Blueprint GUI: List view?

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

malventano
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Blueprint GUI: List view?

Post by malventano »

The Blueprint GUI is cool, but the reliance on the large icon view makes blueprint names mostly unreadable as there is only room for ~10 characters. An (optional) list style view would be very handy here and would enable reading of the full blueprint names, as well as showing more items on the screen at the same time. Icons can be kept if the smaller version appears to the left of the name in the list.
Allyn Malventano
---
Want to improve fluid flow between pumps / across longer distances? Try my Manifolds mod.

aober93
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Blueprint GUI: List view?

Post by aober93 »

Yea that would be great. Since the library, i only look at the description becausr that is more userfriendly than 100 identical blue boxes, which take up like 90% of the screen wtf

Artentus
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Blueprint GUI: List view?

Post by Artentus »

I support this. The devs probably expected the blueprint icons to be much more descriptive then they artually are.
For example there is no way I can distinguish all my rail or balancer blueprints from another by the icon, only by name. But they start all with "X-Lane/X-Belt" which is the only thing that is displayed so I can't distinguish them at all.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”