Delivery settings

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Kobrar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Delivery settings

Post by Kobrar »

The delivery system caps out at 30 AFAIK. Thats quite a lot honestly, but I still feel like I need to manage it too much. When I go turret creep, I need to take a lot of poles, walls and turrets as well as roboports and radars to secure the newly claimed grounds. When I'm just messing with the base, I have no need for them and Ideally I would need to manually get rid of them as well as of the delivery orders for them, and then, before I go turret creeping again, I'd need to add the delivery orders again. This gave me this idea of delivery settings/profiles, where you could save delivery orders as profiles and then just switch between them. On a switch, the system robably would:
a. get rid of anything in the old profile, that isn't in new profile [ stuff not specified by either probably should stay on person ]
b. obvoiusly add everything from new profile to delivery orders.

And the obligatory: I love this game so much

DanGio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Delivery settings

Post by DanGio »

Hello !
It would certainly help to use proper terms : there isn't any "delivery system" in Factorio, but "Character logistic slots". Using those words in the subject and the post would assure you that everyone knows what you're talking about right away.
Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Arumba using such profiles on his Rocket per Patreon playthrough on YouTube, so if you're eager to use such feature, you'd probably want to look into the mods he's using.
Cheers !

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Delivery settings

Post by ssilk »

Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”