Game Demo enemy's on/off

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Lankster
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Game Demo enemy's on/off

Post by Lankster »

DEMO SUGGESTION:
The demo needs to have a fast easy way of turning on/off enemy's to give the first time player time to work out the problems. With so many enemy's at night it made me mad that I couldnt turn them off and spend time enjoying the game and learning what I needed to do and what more the game offers before dying and having the level restart over and over. This was the only problem in the DEMO I found that was a turn off. To much to fast to many deaths...

I was never able to make it past the second sunset before getting killed each time. I found that I was mad and wanted the critters to go away so I could spend time getting the menus down and building a bit at my speed.

Its a DEMO and giving some room to play would have been nice without learning how to die so fast. I have the game now and found that there is so much more to this game. The DEMO never got close to telling me how much fun you could have and what more there is to come. Lost a few days playing this game and the time passed by so fast. Hours of fun on the full version when I could turn off the enemy's and learn how to build, edit the game at my pace.

Cant wait to see what more your going to add.. Lankster

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”