Simple gui additions for loading/installing mods

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

CriticalMichael
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Simple gui additions for loading/installing mods

Post by CriticalMichael »

I tend to play with one set of mods in singleplayer and another set on a friend's server. So I'll just get straight to the point on what kind of changes would make installing mods a little more conveniant.

-Configurable mod sets = This way I can quickly toggle between different groups of mods without having to toggle each individual mod one at a time whenever I switch between singleplayer and my friend's server.
OR
-Multitoggle = It's annoying to have to click on one mod, then drag the mouse over to the toggle button, then click the next one, then back to toggle over and over and over again. This is especially true with Bob's mods. Being able to select multiple mods and then toggling/deleting them would be so much better.

-Mod folder access = I know how to get to the mod folder but it would make it a little better if for whatever reason I can open the mod folder from in-game mod menu with a single button press.

Thank you.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Simple gui additions for loading/installing mods

Post by ssilk »

Added to viewtopic.php?f=80&t=27805 Suggestion around Game-Internal Mods-Handling/Mods-Management
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”