Idea - passive request chest

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Idea - passive request chest

Post by aklesey1 »

This chest will be used only by inserters, will be connected to inserter and willn't be included to logistic networks

The problem is that I can't specify more than one conditions for the inserter is connected to the logistics network, but I want to have made a supply of resources for a recipe requiring two or more ingredients - this recipe is like a electronic circuit - it is needed 1 iron plate and 3 copper cable - if I tell the inserter to operate under the condition that the belt is copper cable that will put them to fill the chest and will not take any iron plate

if I put two or more conditions for filter inserter when loading in the chest it will still perform only one condition until the chest will be filled

Main goal - we have active requester chest and we can control count of items in this chest, but we can control it only by logistic robots, I want to do the opposite - inserter must control the item count of items in passive requester chest (assuming that there are items required to complete the conditions of filling :!: ), logistic robots must excluded from this type of chests

This type of chest also must be compatible with circuit network
A vivid example is the Cyberchest mod - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12471 - but this "chest" is really huge, I want it to look like a normal requester chest but was green color not blue for example

P. S. Sorry for my some broken english, I tried to write, everything is clear :roll:
Last edited by aklesey1 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Idea - passive request chest

Post by ssilk »

Besides, that I don't understand your explanation why you need something like that ("if I tell the robot to operate under the condition that the belt is copper cable that will put them to fill the chest and will not take any iron plate", sorry: <giggle> ;) ) I added this to
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18093 Roboport/Logistic Network/Robot enhancements --> Logistic Chest Extentions

Maybe yours is similar to one of the existing...
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Idea - passive request chest

Post by aklesey1 »

ssilk wrote:Besides, that I don't understand your explanation why you need something like that ("if I tell the robot to operate under the condition that the belt is copper cable that will put them to fill the chest and will not take any iron plate", sorry: <giggle> ;) ) I added this to
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18093 Roboport/Logistic Network/Robot enhancements --> Logistic Chest Extentions

Maybe yours is similar to one of the existing...
It was typo i wanted to write - inserter
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”