Pollution added to the production overview

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

filippe999
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Pollution added to the production overview

Post by filippe999 »

Hello everyone, so i've just had an idea that could ease our lives, when we're trying to find out what machines are producing the most pollution in your base, well, technically if you see that the power demand of certain machines is very high you can accurately deduce that said machine is likely to be also producing lots of pollution.
But i wanted a better more direct way of not only pinpointing which machine-types are producing the most pollution, but seeing how much pollution you once produced and how much you are producing now(just a graphic that shows that, like what we currently have for electric demand) also an estimative based on the number of trees and/or buildings(i would like to see a dome added in the future that would produce certain plant-type products to either heal the player or make poison darts, etc) that absorb pollution about the amount of pollution that is being absorbed in total against how much is being produced. My first thought of where to put this screen is in the production overview(default key = "p"), just adding a tab there called pollution.
what you think?

thanks, filippe999.

Tenebrous
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Pollution added to the production overview

Post by Tenebrous »

And also, I noticed liquids aren't include either :(

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”