Endgame extened

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

segate
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Endgame extened

Post by segate »

Maybe the rocket can brings some alien tech (or homeland tech) and the information of the ultimate foes.

Not TL;R
We all spent lots of time on building large work area ,but when the rocket launching the game seems over? So I think maybe the rocket can be the end of some part and a start of another part.Then we can launch rocket without sadness. The ultimate foes don't exist before rocket launching , and only show up very very far (vehicle and tank is useful ) form where the player stand.

aeros1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Endgame extened

Post by aeros1 »

segate wrote:Maybe the rocket can brings some alien tech (or homeland tech) and the information of the ultimate foes.

Not TL;R
We all spent lots of time on building large work area ,but when the rocket launching the game seems over? So I think maybe the rocket can be the end of some part and a start of another part.Then we can launch rocket without sadness. The ultimate foes don't exist before rocket launching , and only show up very very far (vehicle and tank is useful ) form where the player stand.
Old known issue since 0.10 or 0.12 if I remember right.(oil update). Before that there was just rocket defence. In both ways endgame is not felt like stresses your factory too much, most things you had to automate sorta remain not used. IF you really like epic hard endgame meanwhile try SpaceMod or homeworld mods. It adds up a bit requiring to llaunch a bit more. I can even give recipe overrides for bob's mod and this mod, to make building ship even more challenging resource wise.

But as for now target of game is sorta not defined completely, as well as many other game elements just stub, despite how much game looks finished on first glance (think it is good sign and all other mechanics fit).

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Endgame extened

Post by ssilk »

Added to viewtopic.php?f=80&t=24090 Collection of End-Game-Ideas / Enhancing Endgame
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”