liquid robots

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

immerhungrig
Inserter
Inserter

liquid robots

Post by immerhungrig »

I think that a kind of robot that can transport liquids in an internal tank would be very nice.

RaffRich
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: liquid robots

Post by RaffRich »

Yes, that would be really nice :D

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

In my opinion they need something like a bottle/can/barrel for that.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

immerhungrig
Inserter
Inserter

Post by immerhungrig »

Yes, you should craft it with one normal logistic robot and one barrel.

andzoak
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by andzoak »

All fluids needs a possibility to be transported in barrels. That enables logistic robots to transport fluids.

neocccro
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by neocccro »

it should have a requestertank and providertank and maybe a storage tank but you could make that with a requestertank, normal tank and providertank

Dakkanor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Dakkanor »

neocccro wrote:it should have a requestertank and providertank and maybe a storage tank but you could make that with a requestertank, normal tank and providertank
you can already do this with an assembler 2, a tank. two inserters and two chests. this is in regards to curde oil.

i would love being able to put petroleum, light oil and heavy oil into barrels. lubricant and sulphuric acid would be cool too, but less important.

for water i think making bottles out of plastic would be pretty cool (or just barrel it up like the rest.)

this way you can make pump stations all over the place and use trains, logistics or even belts to move the liquids closer, and use pipes on the short scale.

Sedado77
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sedado77 »

Dakkanor wrote:
neocccro wrote:it should have a requestertank and providertank and maybe a storage tank but you could make that with a requestertank, normal tank and providertank
you can already do this with an assembler 2, a tank. two inserters and two chests. this is in regards to curde oil.

i would love being able to put petroleum, light oil and heavy oil into barrels. lubricant and sulphuric acid would be cool too, but less important.

for water i think making bottles out of plastic would be pretty cool (or just barrel it up like the rest.)

this way you can make pump stations all over the place and use trains, logistics or even belts to move the liquids closer, and use pipes on the short scale.
+1!!!!

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”