Energy and Combat Suggestions

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

meta1203
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Energy and Combat Suggestions

Post by meta1203 »

Hello all. I bought the game recently, and I've been playing nonstop for the last week. I did two runthroughs with a chum in multiplayer, one normal, and max aliens reduced resources (the one we're playing now). As such, I have a couple of suggestions I'd like to put forward. At this point, it seems like many of my ideas a treading old ground, but here's a couple I didn't find in the 5 minutes I searched the forum:

1. Tier 2 Steam Engines and Solar Panels - simple enough. Space is at a premium, especially in mid-late game where digging up and moving your entire power supply just won't do. A second level of power production would be nice, say a steam engine that produces 100% energy and consumes 50% more heat than default or solar panels that produce 20% more energy.
2. Tier 2 Accumulators - Having a second level of accumulators that can hold more juice would be nice. They're already very space intensive, so being able to cram 50% more power into the same space would be oh-so-helpful.
3. Chargable Power Armor - It would be nice to have an upgrade for power armor that allowed a play to stand near a roboport to charge its batteries without installing actual power production. Solar panels are just too slow and the fusion reactor is way to big.
4. Tier 2 Armor Solar Panels - Lets face it, the standard panels suck. 1kw per slot is nothing, and yet it is the only armor module that occupies a 1x1 space. A tier 2 panel that costs 10 tier 1's that produces 5kw would be a godsend for those who want to squeeze every last square out of their armor.
5. Discharge Defense Remote - Let us put it in the weapon's bar so we can use it like a weapon.

Well, that's all I got. I know many of these things can be fixed by mods, but my favorite flavor is vanilla ;)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

shaprshot2566
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Energy and Combat Suggestions

Post by shaprshot2566 »

I support the solar and accumes, but steam i dont think you use mutch of and i hardly ever use solar pannels

but this idea seam likly to be moadable and could try posting it in mod suggestions of one hasnt been created

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”