New type of droid

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Bourbon20147
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

New type of droid

Post by Bourbon20147 »

My suggestion is to add to the game a new type of drone - "ranger" or "Explorer". This will be a self-propelled machine, which you can send to explore area (any distance). Something like a moonwalker.
So the details:
1. There will be two types of drones - simple and advanced
Simple contains in its inventory: fuel cells (simple coal or wood, maybe oil fuel), cell for gunshells (contains only simple machine gun weapon)
Advanced contains in inventory: a few slots for any items, fuel cells, gunshell cells (any type), weapon cell (any type), cell for roboport and drones, cells for solar panels.
Detailed details:
Plan - you send your "ranger" to any area (pointing the searching thing - coal, iron,oil etc.and why not alien nest). When walker finding this thing, it stops and continuously sends a "beep"signal to you (until run out of fuel).Or in case with advanced droid - it setups the fabric on this thing with construct plan (sounds crazy, yes), but setups with that material, you give him (cells for any items, remember?) - quarries, furnaces, oil rigs, conveyors and other - with construct plan. And roboport drones setup the fabric for you. Then ranger send "beep" signal to you, marking a waypoint on map (with waypoint - it will be not only with advanced droid).
I hope you'll enjoy this suggestion. Sorry for bad english.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: New type of droid

Post by ssilk »

Added to viewtopic.php?f=80&t=19991 Collection of ideas around robots and self-moving objects
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”