Graph generator (Logic Information gathering and display)

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

FalcoGer
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Graph generator (Logic Information gathering and display)

Post by FalcoGer »

Short:
A building that accepts wire signals and records the data as graphs.

Long:
The graph generator would allow players to generate graphs as detailed or simple as they like for parts or the whole of their factory. The information would be globally accessible via the production key, where then you would choose from a list of such graph generators, possibly multiple to overlay or display next to each other for comparison.
Anything that can emit a wire signal can be added, so you can monitor stocks over time, analyze your crude oil consumption, monitor train loading stations or simply bask in the joy of looking at graphs and see how it relates to your factories health.
Any further addition to the logic wire system and mods that do so would naturally be included into this system.

I would also promote the idea of having the electricity be included into the wire system, have accumulator charge, usage and available power ready as a wire signal from power poles or individually from any single producer/consumer that can have a wire connection
Also add wire connections to assemblers, allowing to turn them on/off and to read in and output material amounts.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Graph generator (Logic Information gathering and display)

Post by ssilk »

You commented it already: See viewtopic.php?f=80&t=19987 More Game Information (Statistics, Monitoring, Graphs)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

FalcoGer
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Graph generator (Logic Information gathering and display)

Post by FalcoGer »

Just thought I'd make a separate suggestion topic here, where it actually belongs.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”