Fast suggestion

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Serbert
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Fast suggestion

Post by Serbert »

just some word to make the team think about

1- oil rig above water
2- hover craft (can go on dirt grass sand and water)
3- floating structure or building
4- game like this one should not have an end at all
5- satellite should be use to discover the entire map like radar but better
6- your game is awesome
7- a way to move mini map window on the left or right of the screen and or logistic info windows too
8- abilities to call back a train using a station
9- wood should be replant able for fancy or ecologic use (water+wood+chemical product=paper)
10- love the new music just it don't last enough add one more or two like those one you did
11- gold bronze silver diamond future news resources if needed
12- all of your team and you is doing great job on this game it is just fantastic
13- stone+water+crude oil = asphalt ( 150% speed on it )
14- building to past over or under rail road help to stay alive like a pedestrian passage for rail road
15- nuclear center for electric power

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Fast suggestion

Post by ssilk »

Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

TuckJohn
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by TuckJohn »

Serbert wrote:just some word to make the team think about:
5- satellite should be use to discover the entire map like radar but better
7- a way to move mini map window on the left or right of the screen and or logistic info windows too
8- abilities to call back a train using a station
13- stone+water+crude oil = asphalt ( 150% speed on it )
(Too allow for a better conversation, I took the best suggestions to comment on.)
5: A satellite that explored the entire map would not work, because the map is infinitly big. Infinity is a big number.
7: Dragable UI would be nice.
13: I like another floor type, although it would have to require more resources then just stone and crude. Also, I dont think that black pavement would fit the art style, nor would it make machine easy to see.
~1200+ hours clocked in factorio. Avid KSP and Factorio player

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

TuckJohn wrote: 5: A satellite that explored the entire map would not work, because the map is infinitly big. Infinity is a big number.
To be correct: The map is not infinitely big, the map-generator can create infinite big maps. That is an important difference!
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Phillip_Lynx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Phillip_Lynx »

ssilk wrote:
TuckJohn wrote: 5: A satellite that explored the entire map would not work, because the map is infinitly big. Infinity is a big number.
To be correct: The map is not infinitely big, the map-generator can create infinite big maps. That is an important difference!
Wishing for a Computer with the Memoryability and the combined Processingspeed of the WWW :D

TuckJohn
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by TuckJohn »

ssilk wrote:
TuckJohn wrote: 5: A satellite that explored the entire map would not work, because the map is infinitely big. Infinity is a big number.
Yes, that is a good point. let be re-phrase that :lol:
5: A satellite that would be programmed to explore the entire map like you described would cause the game to try to generate the world; it would be trying to reach the end of infinity. Other then the fact that the CPU needed to create an infinitely big map, we have not yet created infinitely big hard drives. Problems. Cant believe the dumb people coding this game havent fixed it yet :lol:
(To make it clear, I love this game and its epic devs)
~1200+ hours clocked in factorio. Avid KSP and Factorio player

Serbert
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Serbert »

OK hello all tank you for your answer and sorry for my English it not my language

for the satellite i wanna say just discover a ratio of the map when i say entire map is for little one if you have a infinity one that should discover the double or the triple of the radar capacity where the launch have been done

sorry for all my post if they are not correct i am not used to that kind of way to speak to people i try my first time here whit you

Serbert
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Storage capacities %

Post by Serbert »

should be interesting that can show the % of space available left in the logistic chest the info tab (logistic info windows)(where we see all of our stuff)
i know that not all of sort of kind of pile of what ever they don t have the same amount but just an average should do the job of free space in all chest in the zone you check it
sorry if some one say it before me

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”