player inventory counted in logistic network

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

leeknivek
Inserter
Inserter

player inventory counted in logistic network

Post by leeknivek »

nothing serious - just a quick little idea I had that may help with gameplay. Don't mean to be a forum troll, but I think it's pretty self-explanatory in the title. Since the player now has personal roboports, I think it only makes sense to include inventory to the rest of the network. Well, at least as long as a personal roboport is on the player.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: player inventory counted in logistic network

Post by ssilk »

Hm. I think the characters inventory counts like a requester chest, which means that it don't count to the content of the logistic network, cause items in a requester chest are not available for logistics. And the characters roboport built a robot network of its own, which is another reason, that it should not count into any other logistic network. And the third reason is that the character can move from logistic network to other networks. So the items in a logistic network seems suddenly to change without reason, or with other words: the player enters a logistic network and production stops and when he leaves the production restarts. Makes no sense :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”