Idea's

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

TheDoctor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Idea's

Post by TheDoctor »

well i ahve some idea's

1. maby when the colenist arive you need to give them homes and protect them and make food and other goods like tables and you can decorate each house so in the begining when you get colenist(thats after beating the main game goal) you need to make houses yourself for them later you can reacherch housebuilding bots and colenist can work in factories to make good and be farmers
2. make a better railroad system and maby electic stranport trains for pasengers and good (for panengers look to number one)
3. make it posibol to colonise the planet after you have beaten the main game goal(see number one) and then make cities but keep the aspect that you are in a person so you can transport peaple with trains(see number 2)
4. more kinds of resources maby in the way you contact mod makers and ask them if you can add there mods in the main game like bobs mod and such kind of mods so you can add a lot of stuff faster becouse more people are working on it(modders)
5. just reply on my idea's i think it would be fun if those would be added i might even buy this game if that happens(i might do it even if you wont becouse you are nice peeps) and i think many peeps would like to see this happen

this messege is from the Doctor and i am helping the human race forward in the universe becouse i love them

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Idea's

Post by Smarty »

moved from general --Smarty

TheDoctor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TheDoctor »

smarty whats your problem are you a 5 year old girl that doesn't know how to maturly aswer me tread and be a mature person and no no one will add you if they see this

Phillip_Lynx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Phillip_Lynx »

He only pushed your thread to the correct forum.

It is his job since he is a moderator (therefor his name is green :))

deepdriller
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by deepdriller »

Your suggestions are literally useless. Please read How is this board working? and Read this or be ignored!
Otherwise, please try to flesh out your ideas some more. In number 1, I have some idea what it is you're trying to suggest, but what could "make a better railroad system" mean?

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

deepdriller wrote:Your suggestions are literally useless. Please read How is this board working? and Read this or be ignored!
Otherwise, please try to flesh out your ideas some more. In number 1, I have some idea what it is you're trying to suggest, but what could "make a better railroad system" mean?
He did post this in General where these rules generally don't apply. But given that this thread only contains Ideas/Suggestions, Smarty did the right thing by moving it.
TheDoctor wrote:smarty whats your problem are you a 5 year old girl that doesn't know how to maturly aswer me tread and be a mature person and no no one will add you if they see this
It is very bad practice to badmouth people you don't even know in only your second post, which shows how mature (or not) you actually are, and I don't want to see that from you again (especially the language in your report, which i closed). Just because you made this thread it is not exclusively your thread, everyone can contribute to the ideas you posted and add to them.
TheDoctor wrote:1. maby when the colenist arive you need to give them homes and protect them and make food and other goods like tables and you can decorate each house so in the begining when you get colenist(thats after beating the main game goal) you need to make houses yourself for them later you can reacherch housebuilding bots and colenist can work in factories to make good and be farmers
2. make a better railroad system and maby electic stranport trains for pasengers and good (for panengers look to number one)
3. make it posibol to colonise the planet after you have beaten the main game goal(see number one) and then make cities but keep the aspect that you are in a person so you can transport peaple with trains(see number 2)
4. more kinds of resources maby in the way you contact mod makers and ask them if you can add there mods in the main game like bobs mod and such kind of mods so you can add a lot of stuff faster becouse more people are working on it(modders)
5. just reply on my idea's i think it would be fun if those would be added i might even buy this game if that happens(i might do it even if you wont becouse you are nice peeps) and i think many peeps would like to see this happen
Ideas 1 to 3:
Suggestion for the end game (Colony center) - https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=6&t=8709
Colony on the surface - https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 37&p=70323
Electric locomotives ☸ - https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =67&t=8973

4. The vanilla game is already pretty long and contains a lot of entities, most people would be overwhelmed if they played their first time with Bob's mods or similar. The mods system gives you the ability to choose which features/resources/entities you want to have in your game in addition to the vanilla ones. Not everyone likes to play with the same mods, after all.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

deepdriller
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by deepdriller »

Wait... are you saying he reported smarty? What for?
Also, I didn't understand these so much as rules, rather as useful information and tips on how to present and "sell" your idea.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

deepdriller wrote:Wait... are you saying he reported smarty? What for?
Also, I didn't understand these so much as rules, rather as useful information and tips on how to present and "sell" your idea.
He reported him for pretty much the same thing he posted above, just a little more directly worded.
Yes, maybe rules is the wrong word for it, guidelines would be better. Or as ssilk put it in the "rules": This is a guide, no law. If you have a good reason, then break the rule; nobody will cry.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

I think currently, we should make a own subcategory for such suggestions. Like "Mixed suggestions / difficult to discuss"...
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

lancar
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by lancar »

ssilk wrote:I think currently, we should make a own subcategory for such suggestions. Like "Mixed suggestions / difficult to discuss"...
No offense, but with the zillion existing subforums it's already near-impossible to find anything. Please don't :D

Zeblote
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Zeblote »

ssilk wrote:I think currently, we should make a own subcategory for such suggestions. Like "Mixed suggestions / difficult to discuss"...
There should be less sub-forums instead.

Peter34
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Peter34 »

lancar wrote:
No offense, but with the zillion existing subforums it's already near-impossible to find anything. Please don't :D
Only the mods sub-forum is confusing. The rest are fine.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Smarty »

TheDoctor wrote:smarty whats your problem are you a 5 year old girl that doesn't know how to maturly aswer me tread and be a mature person and no no one will add you if they see this
whoo something wrong?
as a moderator i just moved the topic to the right place and if you have trouble with me doing that you can atleast ask in a mature way why i moved the topic

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”