Online tower defence PvE + ranking best players

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

TanTall
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Online tower defence PvE + ranking best players

Post by TanTall »

Hi. I am a fan of this project. I also like Starcraft, earlier in this game were popular custom maps TD. I myself did a couple of maps. 2 - 4 players involved in the defense against attacks of the enemy AI. Perhaps this idea will come in handy at a later time when buet introduced full online mode...

deepdriller
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Online tower defence PvE + ranking best players

Post by deepdriller »

What exactly are you suggesting?
"Add tower defense to the game"... how? What do you want to see added?
How is the game not already sorta TD?

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

This is one of new spammer kinds - starts thread, waits a bit for answers then posts the actual spam.

ratchetfreak
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ratchetfreak »

orzelek wrote:This is one of new spammer kinds - starts thread, waits a bit for answers then posts the actual spam.
spam seed, sometimes the reply is by another spam bot.

One step closer to beat the Turing test

TanTall
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TanTall »

orzelek wrote:This is one of new spammer kinds - starts thread, waits a bit for answers then posts the actual spam.
the game already has all the attributes of TD: walls , turrets , drones. I would be interested to play with a friend on the defensive in cooperative or multiplayer. Need a timer, counting down the time that players were able to hold out for defending against attacking AI, results of the best players in the game are displayed.
P.S. I'm not a spambot.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

TanTall wrote:
the game already has all the attributes of TD: walls , turrets , drones. I would be interested to play with a friend on the defensive in cooperative or multiplayer. Need a timer, counting down the time that players were able to hold out for defending against attacking AI, results of the best players in the game are displayed.
P.S. I'm not a spambot.
Your first post was confusing enough to take you for one - sorry :)

What you mean is to have TD like scenario - I think it's doable with a bit of scripting. The online part and rankings might not be doable - you can't do anything with network from scripts.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”