Small idea for Roboport

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

techno_letsgo
Inserter
Inserter

Small idea for Roboport

Post by techno_letsgo »

Alright lets all be honest. who here really uses all those robot slots in the robopart. You may come close, but if you ever did you'd probably be at end game by then. What im suggesting is a small edit to the amount of robots a roboport can hold. I'd say around 5 slots, but the devs decide that. This is so that if you ever did need the extra slots, you would need another roboport, and it would basically make the game a bit harder.
Last edited by ssilk on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed title Roboport instead Robopart

Tinyboss
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Small idea for Roboport

Post by Tinyboss »

I think if you have that many bots, then the need to charge them is already going to push you to add more roboports.

SHiRKiT
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Small idea for Roboport

Post by SHiRKiT »

techno_letsgo wrote:Alright lets all be honest. who here really uses all those robot slots in the robopart. You may come close, but if you ever did you'd probably be at end game by then. What im suggesting is a small edit to the amount of robots a roboport can hold. I'd say around 5 slots, but the devs decide that. This is so that if you ever did need the extra slots, you would need another roboport, and it would basically make the game a bit harder.
Well, my previous game had over 5k bots and over 100 roboports. So I think you are missing something.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”