Missiles

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

techno_letsgo
Inserter
Inserter

Missiles

Post by techno_letsgo »

*Note* If this was already suggested, please ignore.

Missiles: You can fire them at your base and they are long range. However, they are very hard to make.
What you need:
1. A launch pad
2. Oil for fuel
3. Explosives (load the rocket with)

The damage will depend on how many explosives you put in. And if you put in the wrong amount of fuel, the missile can fall short, missing the target completly.
Use the radar to target and fire.

DOSorDIE
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Missiles

Post by DOSorDIE »

There is a mod for you with long range weapons.

https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 91&t=12447

SkySo1dier
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SkySo1dier »

techno_letsgo wrote:Missiles: You can fire them at your base and they are long range... The damage will depend on how many explosives you put in... Use the radar to target and fire.
I really like this idea. So tired of circling biter nests! Would really welcome a long-arm solution. I've seen the arty mode with 1,000 range but I don't like the range limitation. Would rather have a limitless range where you just put a rocket into orbit and then it just drops down a ton of TNT on a super nest complettely wiping it out.

Kewlhotrod
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Kewlhotrod »

Intercontinental ballistic missile is what we need, or just a missile defense system for my base just would be very cool and give me more of an insensitive to build rockets/explosive rockets because the rocket launcher is something that I find rather useless late game when I have destoryers.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”