Poor Biters...

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

PTR2013
Inserter
Inserter

Poor Biters...

Post by PTR2013 »

I know that there is already being discussed about biters in another post (I dont know how to use links lol)

I have seen people suggesting to be able to ally or befriend the biters, but there were always some people that said biters were not inteligent enough. I find biters actually cute and i would really like to become friends with them. Being able to ally with the biters would add another way of playing and "beating" the game.

Im thinking about giving the biters gifts and make them happy, so you can ally with them. And every nest (Group of spawners close to each other) will have a leader that you have to interact with if you want to ally. People (That want to ally) will care even more about pollution because it will make the biters angry.

There is probably going to be criticism on this idea...
In Factorio, we are actually the bad guys. We are attacking the biters on their own planet, destroying their homes. They are trying to stop us, but without succes...

Time for some diplomacy...

TuckJohn
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Poor Biters...

Post by TuckJohn »

You can already do this to an extent; check out the "living with biters" series by "mangled pork gaming" on YouTube.
~1200+ hours clocked in factorio. Avid KSP and Factorio player

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”