Factory Animated Image Maker

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Factory Animated Image Maker

Post by vampiricdust »

Short version:
Add in a blueprint to animated image to blueprint feature.

Longer version
Have players able to create snapshots of their factory that would take blueprints, animate them, and create an animated image based on that section of factory. The extra bonus is that these images could easily be used to advertise the game via a logo & website stamped on every image. Not only would this make sharing setups extremely useful and demonstrative, it would show of the charm of watching a factory work. It could easily be a separate program using something like blueprint string mod.

The flip side of this would be making these images is making them importable via importing the image (it is already on the computer just viewing it). These images would be used to make a blueprint you could import into a game. If you want to get really fancy, incorporate a sign into these blueprints so every time they are used, the author of the blueprint gets credited.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Factory Animated Image Maker

Post by ssilk »

I like this idea.
I'm not sure, but I think parts of this could be imlemented as mod, because the screenshoot functionality can take of course pics from this.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”