New Planet´s

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Asakari
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

New Planet´s

Post by Asakari »

I really want a planet where nothing electronic works. Possibly due to electrostatic charging in the atmosphere.

Friendly creatures could also live there. They must be provided with material so that they are willing to work for you. Food or water? With processing or since we are not interested in the health of the biters anyway, why not make them submissive with a drug-like substance?
Otherwise they may revolt from time to time. Because of long working days. adjustable?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: New Planet´s

Post by FuryoftheStars »

I think the devs are only planning on 4 new worlds for the expansion and that's it. We obviously don't know all the details of this new planet just announced today, yet, but it likely doesn't have what you want.

That said, something like this may be fairly easy to regulate to mods.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: New Planet´s

Post by FritzHugo3 »

And 4 plantes are for vanila more than enought i thoud. if anybody whant ore they can play Space exploration. there are hundrets of planets.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”