QoL requests

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Eternal
Inserter
Inserter

QoL requests

Post by Eternal »

Hello , got some requests and i dunno where to post them.
- setting toggle : no more new product yellow mark that i need to hover over every time i start a new map
- setting toggle : hold autosave if i got something in my mouse, like a bp or anything, just make do it after i have mouse cleared...

Hope devs reads it, Thanks

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: QoL requests

Post by Xorimuth »

Eternal wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:55 pm
Hello , got some requests and i dunno where to post them.
- setting toggle : no more new product yellow mark that i need to hover over every time i start a new map
- setting toggle : hold autosave if i got something in my mouse, like a bp or anything, just make do it after i have mouse cleared...

Hope devs reads it, Thanks
[1] That is already a setting that exists (though I do not remember in which section it is.
[2] If you (or the host server) are on macOS or Linux you can enable the 'experimental' non-blocking saves to remove the annoyance: Ctrl+Alt+Left click the settings in the main menu, click the otherwise hidden entry at the bottom and enable non-blocking-saves. I can't suggest anything for windows.
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

There's an entire subforum for these types of requests....
viewforum.php?f=6
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

moved from general to suggestions

And I think of moving it to implemented.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”