Tier 2 and 3 walls + new liquid

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Illiander42
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Tier 2 and 3 walls + new liquid

Post by Illiander42 »

Qon wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:30 am
Illiander42 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:32 pm
Are you seriously saying that in vanilla factorio you can build, blueprint and place trees?

Also, nice edit in where you quote me to completely flip what I was saying, that's not dishonest at all.
No, I edited your message so it said the opposite and then said it was wrong. So I said that the statement that trees can be blueprinted and place in vanilla was wrong. Is that really that hard to understand? I've never said that you can place and blueprint trees in vanilla.

You started with the dishonest quoting, so it's fair game for me to respond with your tricks.

Let's end the discussion on trees here, it's getting off topic. I don't want to say a hundred times that trees can't be blueprinted in vanilla. I brought trees up to show that healing wasn't a faction mechanic in the engine, but a property that can be modded in on any entity. It was in context of me discussing things to keep in me on how to implement the topic as a mod, in an UPS-efficient way.
Did you see the question marks?

And you're the one who answered "What player-buldable structures heal themselves?" with "trees."

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”