Suggestions for improvement

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

BraveHeart258
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Suggestions for improvement

Post by BraveHeart258 »

Ideas for this game

- I wish you had a decommissioning plant where all the items would be taken apart in their raw components so I could have a logistics robot send it to a facility where it can be recycled

- I wish there was a satellite space station that you could send up in correct orbit. Then make a space elevator and a larger space station used to carry items from the ground to space. Then build a space factory.

- Eventually you can build ships and travel to new planets. Build a space launcher to go to different galaxies in order to make your way home

- I wish you could build a satelite to see a larger view of the map or send nukes onto the earth (this might break the idea of continually generated map)

- I wish you could build electric trains and eventually uranium trains. for energy efficiency

- Uranium furnaces maybe? or not really useful unless building space material to travel to other galaxies

- mine material in space; make new elements for space travel? (maybe) create logisitics mining and real life orbit movement for space travel between worlds and galaxies

-maybe after you reach space you can online space wars with your friends in and play together.

- maybe an apollo control core (alien isolation) and a mini game where you are trying to fight through your creations with a spidertron. or a group of friends are invading a base.

- maybe a lure trap that catches the scent of aliens and allows you to deter from aliens invading randomly all over but one well designed location for bug slaughter

- Maybe introduce poison to the map to use sprayers in order to slowly kill bugs from attacking

- Maybe use a psi emiiter from starcraft to keep aliens away or lure them to a certain location. maybe you have to kill 5000 bugs or so to unlock it. determining the frequency that they scatter from or attracted to.

update 9-28-2020

- It would be cool if there was a wood harvester in order to gather wood faster maybe make it an AI harvester? might cause issues maybe?

- It would be cool if there was a windmill

- it would be really cool if you could build empty lakes and fill them with water

- Maybe make an underground train like logistics or an over the land logistics for train, conveyor, and walkways

- it would be cool if geothermal energy was a thing!

- It would be cool if solar energy from the earth is a thing.... due to the part that energy from outer space drawn would be more potent that energy drawn from the earth. UV rays not being blocked by earth's atmosphere

- It would be cool if you could think of ways to incorporate items such as stone furnace to be used in making another device only if its logically possible. As a solo engineer on another planet, you got to get creative with your materials.

I do not like using mods such as they might have issues with drivers and software. connecting them to another mod.
- I am still not finished with the game so I don't have all of my suggestions collected.
I love this game. It is amazing. Thank you for the experience!
I would love to see an expansion!
Last edited by BraveHeart258 on Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wobbycarly
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Suggestions for improvement

Post by wobbycarly »

A lot of these ideas exist as mods. Maybe not exactly as described, but pretty close.

I recommend you finish playing the game un-modded before browsing the mod portal and see what takes your fancy.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Suggestions for improvement

Post by Koub »

What you have suggested has either been already suggested, or been modded. Or both.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”