Train orders

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Arcania85
Inserter
Inserter

Train orders

Post by Arcania85 »

Hello,

Some suggestions for train's, in particular the GUI.

* When adding a new station, show the last listindex.selected of the listbox after the adding.
* When you select a record in the station list, it lists the go parameters in the listbox underneat it.
If you cycle trough em using the up and down keys, the refresh event is not started for the parameter listbox
* If you want to have 4 trains running the same route you currently have to manually set the same route for every new train.
Is is possible to have a copy current route/ paste route to make train's easier to duplicate shedule wise?
Or give them a shedule, and make the shedule linkable for more then one train?

A suggestion for vehickles:
* Make a entity that can place/pick up a vehickle in front of it based on a signal.
so for example i make a vehickle bay, which places a car, inserts ammo, fuel ect, same for the train bay.
In an other bay i could drive the car, and it would be picked up.

* Option to have armed train carts, if they stand still in the wastelands there currently alien fodder unless you line every section of rail with turrets. the cart would have 8 ammo turrets and no cargo bay or something, it should be able to fend of the max evolution without getting killed (but not undamaged).

My applogies for spelling and grammar error's englisch is not my native language.

With kind regards

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”