Personal levitation equipment.

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Mendel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Personal levitation equipment.

Post by Mendel »

I dont know if this has been suggested before or modded in but one thing I find extremely annoying is walking into obstacles (such as wall pieces, pipes, trees, anything really) and having to walk around them. this is doubly annoying when trying to walk in a straight line to place stuff in line.

I think a nice solution would be a personal levitation equipment for your power armor.

You would basically move your character just like before, but he would look like as if he was jetpacking around instead of walking. You could basically move over water, over pipes, over anything and move in a straight line through anything while placing structures and such. would also sometimes make it faster to move from one side of your base to the other. Multiple modules would make the levitating faster... or... heres another idea: you could have separate levitation module and engine valve modules that add speed. engine valve modules would also be compatible with the exoskeleton equipment (as I think it is rather silly to have multiple exoskeletons rather than one exoskeleton and then some kind of different modules that would enhance the speed.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Personal levitation equipment.

Post by ssilk »

This has been suggested before under "jetpack" or "jet pack".

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31237&p=197698&hili ... ck#p197698

I also would like to see a "flying carpet", like in the Hyperion Cantons by Dan Simmons.

That device needs to be charged and is a bit complex to fly and before usage it needs to be rolled out on ground, but is absolutely silent.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”