Coveyor network

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Bourbon20147
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Coveyor network

Post by Bourbon20147 »

I would like suggest to add a conveyor network. As example - you create some production. But you're conveyor line is occupied by useless trash - as example - you create the electronic circuit production line. You need the steel plates? No, your line occupied by copper cables! It's very boring - every time come to base and destroy the mistake. So, there need the conveyor network. It working by the simple way - you set needing value of some material (an equal number or something else) and you dont care about occupying the conveyor line. Extra materials - they will be taken by manipulators for another line or something else.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Coveyor network

Post by Koub »

I know there is no real "wrong" way to play Factorio, but if your belts are full of random stuff when you try to output the products from your assembling machines, I'd say there is a flaw in your design.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

I think this suggestion will turn the whole idea of Factorio's belts upside down. :)
See Koub's recommendation, I would move this to Game-Play-Help if nothing against it.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Zeblote
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Zeblote »

Why is copper on your steel belt ?

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”