Water Platforms!

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Duros1394
Inserter
Inserter

Water Platforms!

Post by Duros1394 »

Hi all just wanted to say hi and I instantly Loved this game second i saw it on Nerd3 on Youtube.

It reminded me of my first every strategy game which was called MAX 2 by interplay long ago. How ever I have never seen a game develop water platforms like MAX. Water platforms allowed the player to basically either create bridges and allow ships under it to pass or full on platforms that allowed offshore minerals to be mined and any other building you like.
The two types of platforms here are
White: bridges that allow navels units to pass under and land units to cross over
Grey and green: allows building construction.

Really would love to see this added to the game. Like i said other than MAx no other game had offshore platforms. well not ones you can build a city on at least.

Regnizigre
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Water Platforms!

Post by Regnizigre »

I agree, it's really annoying to have to go around water with everything, it would make things a lot easier and organized. I especially like the idea of different kinds, maybe it would be cheaper to build a wood bridge that can support a player, and maybe a chest, but not a machine.

Duros1394
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Water Platforms!

Post by Duros1394 »

well i was thinking more inward of a game you can make like steel platforms that can have buildings. say for off shore oil platforms and making a safe base off the land away from aliens.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”