free research ?

Things that we don't consider worth fixing at this moment.

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: free research ?

Post by Ranakastrasz »

Probably an Integer Overflow, as a side effect of you using console commands.

Pretty sure its not feasible to get that high legitimately, at least in the same sense that it is infeasible in Minecraft to walk the entire way to the edge of the map. Possible, but would take forever.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Ranakastrasz wrote:Probably an Integer Overflow, as a side effect of you using console commands.

Pretty sure its not feasible to get that high legitimately, at least in the same sense that it is infeasible in Minecraft to walk the entire way to the edge of the map. Possible, but would take forever.
Correct. If you ever manage to reach that point in the game without console commands then I might take a look at it. But considering the universe would die before you got that point nobody can do it.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Factorie
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Factorie »

Rseding91 wrote:But considering the universe would die before you got that point nobody can do it.
Getting started as we speak! :geek:

mophydeen
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mophydeen »

Rseding91 wrote:
Ranakastrasz wrote:Probably an Integer Overflow, as a side effect of you using console commands.

Correct. If you ever manage to reach that point in the game without console commands then I might take a look at it. But considering the universe would die before you got that point nobody can do it.
I didn't use mods, scenario's or console commands :)

For the rest I plead the fifth. I'm not an American though.

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Ranakastrasz »

mophydeen wrote:
Rseding91 wrote:

Replay or it didn't happen.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

Factorie
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Factorie »

Ranakastrasz wrote:
mophydeen wrote:
Rseding91 wrote:

Replay or it didn't happen.
We need to know

Return to “Won't fix.”