Save games for download?

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
Biscuits
Inserter
Inserter

Save games for download?

Post by Biscuits »

Hey there fellow factorians!

I was wondering, is there a place on these forums somewhere, or on a website somewhere, that hosts save games uploaded by various players?

Sometimes instead of building and playing, i'd like to take a look at some other people's factories in-game, to see how they deal with certain problems, to inspire me and maybe to blow some stuff up for fun, who knows?

But I'm not able to find a place where I can find these. Any suggestions?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Save games for download?

Post by Koub »

There is no such thing, but people show their creations in the "Show your creations" subforum. I think it's the best place to find what people are willing to share about their factories.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Biscuits
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Save games for download?

Post by Biscuits »

Okey then!

I regularly stalk the 'show your creations' topics, but unfortunately people don't often upload save games (I wouldn't know how to). Sometimes I'd like to see more than is visible on the screenshots, or see stuff in real time motion (interpreting screenshots without motion isn't always easy).

Anyway, thanks for your reply and I hope the community will take care of it eventually!

Return to “This Forum”