Request - search for new developpers posts

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
Ojelle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Request - search for new developpers posts

Post by Ojelle »

Should be working so I didnt search well, but here is my 2min break:

I would love a way to look at all the new posts placed by developpers. Atm I use the search on there user, then for every one of em 'show posts'
A way to search on there tag 'dev' would be nice

If that already excists: please enlighten me ^^
Choumiko wrote:
sillyfly wrote:kovarex just posted the thread... but with #118 in the title. I think they had too much beer :D
It's a wonder how good the game is, if you consider how bad they are with the FFF numbers :mrgreen:

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Request - search for new developpers posts

Post by Koub »

Hi,

I only have a partial help for you : with this link : memberlist.php?g=10&mode=group&sk=l&sd=a#memberlist (you can access by clicking Factorio Staff at the bottom of the board index), you have all the devs. You can sort them by last activity, and then open every recently active dev profile, and click on "show posts".
It's not a one-click solution, but it should help you getting faster to your goal.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Ojelle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Request - search for new developpers posts

Post by Ojelle »

Thanks!
Choumiko wrote:
sillyfly wrote:kovarex just posted the thread... but with #118 in the title. I think they had too much beer :D
It's a wonder how good the game is, if you consider how bad they are with the FFF numbers :mrgreen:

Return to “This Forum”