Increase URL count in signature limit

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
Afforess
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Increase URL count in signature limit

Post by Afforess »

Five is too few, I can't link to all my mods. I know several other modders (Supercheese, looking at you!) had a similar problem.

Ideally, links to the forums would not even count against the limit. But I doubt the forum software lets you do that, so a limit like 10 would be nice. ;)

Supercheese
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Increase URL count in signature limit

Post by Supercheese »

Well, what I did was just include a single link that retrieves all of my mod threads. A similar link for you would be:

Code: Select all

https://forums.factorio.com/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=Afforess&fid[]=14&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=500&t=0&submit=Search
How did I get this, you might ask? I simply copied the style of links used here: viewforum.php?f=148

mngrif
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by mngrif »

A link limit doesn't make much sense, if someone is going to sig spam they only need one link. Not sure what a limit is trying to prevent. Our benevolent modders already have tiny sigs :)
My Silly Factorian Tricks
<_aD> OBSERVE SIGNAL ASPECT BEFORE CROSSING TRACK

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Kayanor »

If you develop more than one (or two) mods you can also request a "link" in here: viewforum.php?f=148
This subboard contains nothing more than these links like Supercheese posted but they are all in one place so users find them faster. As he said, I should read posts completely...

Please contact ssilk for that. :D
Former moderator.

Return to “This Forum”