Need registration help but cannot contact forum administrator

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
dragarch
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Need registration help but cannot contact forum administrator

Post by dragarch »

Hello

I am making this post under a new alt account because the primary account that I wanted to register as is now stuck in registration limbo. It seems that Outlook Live Mail may be outright rejecting registration activation emails from this forum, because the email that I used is an outlook.com address and there has been nothing received in either the inbox OR the spam folder. The alternate email address that I used to register this account that I am posting as right now received the email perfectly fine.

Furthermore, because I literally just created this account and apparently have to "participate in more discussion" before I can use the private messages feature, I am not able to directly contact any of the moderation or admin staff to have this issue resolved.

I need someone on the admin staff to assist me with the registration of the account named dragon-architect, please.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Need registration help but cannot contact forum administrator

Post by FuryoftheStars »

https://factorio.com/support/help
First topic on page:
I made a new account but didn't get a verification email.

It can take up to two hours for emails to be delivered. Also please make sure the email is not in your promotions tab or spam folder. If you still don't have it, then no worries, we will fix it. Just send us an email to support@factorio.com with your username and registered email.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

dragarch
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Need registration help but cannot contact forum administrator

Post by dragarch »

The account registration/login page for this forum does not link to that support page. It says to contact a forum administrator, which is not something that can be done with an account that is stuck in registration limbo, or with an alt that doesn't have enough forum activity to be able to directly PM an administrator for assistance.

I have sent an email to the support email address, however. We'll see which channel addresses the issue first~

Return to “This Forum”