Can we request 'Not a bug' topics be reconsidered

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
robertsonj
Inserter
Inserter

Can we request 'Not a bug' topics be reconsidered

Post by robertsonj »

Hi,
Is there a way for us to request topics that have been moved to 'Not a bug' be reconsidered.
I've run into some odd behavior while playing the 'Freight Forwarding' mod and ended up at the viewtopic.php?f=23&t=101436 post.
There has been a lot of additional information added by a variety of users since it was moved to 'Not a bug' and it looks like this might not have been considered.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Can we request 'Not a bug' topics be reconsidered

Post by Xorimuth »

robertsonj wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:17 am
Hi,
Is there a way for us to request topics that have been moved to 'Not a bug' be reconsidered.
I've run into some odd behavior while playing the 'Freight Forwarding' mod and ended up at the viewtopic.php?f=23&t=101436 post.
There has been a lot of additional information added by a variety of users since it was moved to 'Not a bug' and it looks like this might not have been considered.
I think enough devs view all "active posts" on the forum that just by posting to the thread, it will be re-seen by someone. In the case of that bug specifically, it has already been fixed for 2.0 :D
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

If you want a gameplay change or new feature then open a topic in Ideas and Suggestions after checking that there isn't one already.

You can get a Not a Bug reconsidered if it got discarded because of a misunderstanding or when you have completely new information, but if all you have to offer is how much you want that change then the discussion will not be had in Not a bug ;)

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

OK while I was working on rephrasing the report (to make sure I understood well), a dev answered that the bug was fixed for 2.0, but the forum thread didn't get updated :).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

robertsonj
Inserter
Inserter

Post by robertsonj »

Xorimuth wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:48 am
I think enough devs view all "active posts" on the forum that just by posting to the thread, it will be re-seen by someone. In the case of that bug specifically, it has already been fixed for 2.0 :D
Good to know, thanks for the info.

Return to “This Forum”