Unable to register?

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
vereena0x14
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Unable to register?

Post by vereena0x14 »

I attempted to register here with my actual username, vereena0x13, and my actual email, but was unable to do so. I never received any emails from the forum (didn't go to spam either). The email address I used was a gmail address.
So I made this account using a different email address.

Is there any way to get my actual account to work?

Nauvis
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Unable to register?

Post by Nauvis »

I had to try a few ways to resend my verification email as nothing came in. Eventually trying to register again through the normal method, claiming a lost password and backtracking, trying to login and clicking resend on the unverified page, the email was sent instantly in the mix.

vereena0x14
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by vereena0x14 »

It would be nice if a moderator or administrator could help with this. That being said, I just tried resending the activation email and it worked. GG.

vinzenz
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by vinzenz »

vereena0x14 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:37 pm
It would be nice if a moderator or administrator could help with this. That being said, I just tried resending the activation email and it worked. GG.
Sorry we had some email delivery issues after the big newsletter mailing and the following surge in sign-ups and logins over the weekend. It's all resolved now, do you still need help with the vereena0x13 account?
bringing the oops to devops

vereena0x14
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by vereena0x14 »

I don't, thank you!

Return to “This Forum”