User ranks and their colors

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

User ranks and their colors

Post by Kayanor »

Hallå, it's me again. :twisted:

As I like colors and well-organized things, I just got an idea about the user ranks.
  • Administrators: As far as I know, the forum only has one single admin account. I would like to see more administrators, they represent the safety of the other users.
  • Global moderators: They are doing an awesome job to keep the forums clean. :D
  • Moderators: Moderators of single sections (for me the F mod section) should have an own color to seperate them from the other users.
  • Factorio staff: Our beloved Factorio staff members should also get their own username color. I recommend the alien artifact color. :P
Don't forget, this is just an idea to improve distinction of the user groups.
Former moderator.

Natha
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: User ranks and their colors

Post by Natha »

This idea is great, but the Factorio staff color should be brown - like The color of the logo :P

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: User ranks and their colors

Post by Kayanor »

Natha wrote:This idea is great, but the Factorio staff color should be brown - like The color of the logo :P
That would also be possible but look on the right, your name is already yellowish. With the staff brown, I'd miss some contrast. :P
Former moderator.

Return to “This Forum”