Topic disapproved: how to edit my message

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
yscialom
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Topic disapproved: how to edit my message

Post by yscialom »

Hello,

I tried and filed a bugreport/ask support for my issue. The question was refused "Topic disapproved, The reported message is off topic. Post the complete log".

How do I retrieve my initial post for edition? It contains information I did not save elsewhere?
Additionally: how to report a bug where no logfile is produced (this is part of the issue, as shown in the technical details provided in the question)?

Thank you.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Topic disapproved: how to edit my message

Post by Loewchen »

As said in the disapproval message part you omitted, open a new topic following 52433 if a log is indeed never created provide at least the actual version of the game and answer the questions as stated in the link.

yscialom
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by yscialom »

Hello, and thank you.

I've read 52433 and would gladly edit my question to include the missing parts.

But I'm blocked by technicalities: how do I retrieve my question? I see no obvious way to access it (not visible in "my posts", not listed on the forum, not available through the decline notification).

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

Hello, unfortunately, once your post has been disapproved, it disappears, and there is no way I'm aware of to get it back. You have to restart it from scratch.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “This Forum”