My 50th episode of Factorio (w/ Arumba’s Angels’ + Bob’s mod

Post about Let's plays and streams.
Ayebawl
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

My 50th episode of Factorio (w/ Arumba’s Angels’ + Bob’s mod

Post by Ayebawl »

Howdy! Ayebawl here,

Please, check it out! If you like it and want to see more click the subscribe button.

Help me hit 100 subscribers, so I can finally name my YouTube channel.

Nothings better than watching a series from the beginning and seeing a large factory take shape.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWLSO0 ... MjA0MfK4rQ

ionlyknowgames
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: My 50th episode of Factorio (w/ Arumba’s Angels’ + Bob’s mod

Post by ionlyknowgames »

nice , this X4 or X8 speed plus commentary format is interesting making your videos quite more dense than many others and we do not have the pain when you make a small mistake because you watch it being done and tell us what you should/could've done !

As a feedback I can tell you it's not easy to find an episode to watch when you do a specific thing as their title are just numbers ( i wonder how this guy solve this problem , well i'll have to find first when he solved it ... and stuff )

But on the other hand it seems that you also have to deal with what's happening and you are not cheating so that could explain why you can't really scheduled what you are going to do as some stuff need improvisation.

PS : You can make your sulfur to a sulfur gas and vent it instead of shooting wharehouses ;) ( EP 47 )
PS 2 : You can make your crushed stone to mineralized water and use clarifier to make them disappear ( but that's kind of a waste as you can make them to slag => slag slurry => mineral sludge and then crystallize them into ores ) but please don't shoot those wharehouse again think about all those bases starved on ressources ! !

good luck for your videos , i'm not watching them in order but that still makes sense ;)

Return to “Videos”