Fort Factorio 2 - 200+ episodes!

Post about Let's plays and streams.
NidarosLP
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Fort Factorio 2 - 200+ episodes!

Post by NidarosLP »

Greetings everyone! :)

I´ve been running a few Lets Plays series of Factorio on my YouTube channel for some time now, the current series is Fort Factorio 2, but I also have an older one called.. you guessed it Fort Factorio.

In Fort Factorio 2 I reached 200 episodes awhile back and thought i'd share it here, perhaps some of you would be interested. Currently I'm in a massive overhaul of my rail system, upgrading from a 2 to a 4 lane rail system, had a bit of struggle building the four lane T crossings as well as the four lane 4 way crossing, but perseverance won in the end!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Nidaros

ftbreizhbugs
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Fort Factorio 2 - 200+ episodes!

Post by ftbreizhbugs »

Hi,
I tried to watch a few videos here and there but its quite boring: way too old (1st one is from July 2015!), the rythm is too slow (looking you set up bases before 0.13 is a pain, despite you have the train mod! and your voice tone lack a little bit of dynamism :D)... The playlist is too long and its quite hard (for me at least) to watch all or jump into the middle of the playlist! Maybe each ~50 videos you could do a tour of your base so that newcomers can situate the action...
I hope you will start Fort Factorio 3 with the 0.15 release, maybe do a little more setup off-camera, and be more precise on what you will focus each episode maybe (in the begining for what you want to do and in the title for what really happened?) for your Let's Play to be more compatible with Youtube Viewers?. (if you start a new one, for the last episode of fort factorio 2, maybe make a tour of your actual base to present it ;-)
Whatever you choose to do, your base is really very impressive though and i am gonna try to watch a few more episodes.

Return to “Videos”