Factorio Bobs Mods Lets Play

Post about Let's plays and streams.
Nilaus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Factorio Bobs Mods Lets Play

Post by Nilaus »

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you know that I decided to share my second playthrough of the game on YouTube. I dive head first into Bobs Mods and learn as I go along.
It was incredibly fun for me and considering I have a tendency to talk to myself when I play then I figured this would be a great excuse to practice that some more.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NgEOdY_aqh

It is a complete series from first landing on the planet to launching the rocket. Almost all the episodes are uploaded and the rest are in process.

If you are just looking for ideas on how Bobs Mod works or how to solve the challenges then take a look at the playlist. I tried giving each episode a meaningful name to explain what I am working on in each.

I hope someone will enjoy it as much as I did :) I am a fledgling YouTuber so go easy, but also please provide feedback. That is afterall how to improve.

Nilaus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Factorio Bobs Mods Lets Play

Post by Nilaus »

I have decided to expand into a much more complex new game including all of Angels Mods, all of Bobs Mods and Uranium Power.

Enjoy the struggle of figuring out new recipes both on the bus with Bobs Mods and off the bus with Angels Mods :)

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Smarty »

moved to Show your creation --> Videos

Nilaus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Nilaus »

New campaign started with Yuoki Industries:
* Modular setup of the base with squares dedicated to specific tasks rather than a central bus
* Planned transition Vanilla Robots -> Yuoki basics -> Yuoki robots -> Yuoki engines -> Yuoki Agronomie
* Goal is the creation of the three "Mighty Domination" artifacts

Click the link in the signature for the playlist. I hope you enjoy :)

PS. My previous campaign (Angel + Bobs + Uranium) continues to the end

Return to “Videos”