Factorio - Guide for dummies - How to use Logistic Robots

Post about Let's plays and streams.
rufflezau
Inserter
Inserter

Post by rufflezau »

Hello Guys,

As promised here is the logistic robot video, any other requests or anything i missed please let me know :)

https://youtu.be/VN5r4ZBu2fY

Thx guys :D

Kewlhotrod
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Factorio - Guide for dummies - How to use Logistic Robots

Post by Kewlhotrod »

i'll teach you something for dummies, how to lock things to your factorio task bar, middle mouse button (scroll click) the box. ;)

malcmiller
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by malcmiller »

Look man I appreciate that you are trying to help us all out, but your videos are longer than they need to be, don't explain concepts very well or at all, and you post a new one to the show your creations section like every day. If you want to make better and more helpful how to videos, check out some resources for doing so like this http://www.ignitesocialmedia.com/video- ... -to-video/ and plan ahead how to boil down the concept you wish to present to its essentials.

And If you are going to continue making forum posts about your how to guides then you should post in the gameplay help section and post just one topic with a link to your youtube channel. That way people can still find your guides and you won't clutter up the first page of the show your creations page, which is the wrong place for a how to video.

rufflezau
Inserter
Inserter

Post by rufflezau »

Kewlhotrod wrote:i'll teach you something for dummies, how to lock things to your factorio task bar, middle mouse button (scroll click) the box. ;)
:O thanks! :D

Happiej
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Happiej »

malcmiller wrote:Look man I appreciate that you are trying to help us all out, but your videos are longer than they need to be, don't explain concepts very well or at all, and you post a new one to the show your creations section like every day. If you want to make better and more helpful how to videos, check out some resources for doing so like this http://www.ignitesocialmedia.com/video- ... -to-video/ and plan ahead how to boil down the concept you wish to present to its essentials.

And If you are going to continue making forum posts about your how to guides then you should post in the gameplay help section and post just one topic with a link to your youtube channel. That way people can still find your guides and you won't clutter up the first page of the show your creations page, which is the wrong place for a how to video.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

I moved all your posts to the Videos subforum
This is where you should post your own videos.

Also it would be better if you post them all in a single topic,
Rather than creating a new topic for each video

rufflezau
Inserter
Inserter

Post by rufflezau »

Klonan wrote:I moved all your posts to the Videos subforum
This is where you should post your own videos.

Also it would be better if you post them all in a single topic,
Rather than creating a new topic for each video
Cheers

rufflezau
Inserter
Inserter

Post by rufflezau »

Happiej wrote:
malcmiller wrote:Look man I appreciate that you are trying to help us all out, but your videos are longer than they need to be, don't explain concepts very well or at all, and you post a new one to the show your creations section like every day. If you want to make better and more helpful how to videos, check out some resources for doing so like this http://www.ignitesocialmedia.com/video- ... -to-video/ and plan ahead how to boil down the concept you wish to present to its essentials.

:P that is one of the loudest GIFs I have seen

Return to “Videos”