Bruteman's Live Stream Pack

Post about Let's plays and streams.
bruteman
Inserter
Inserter

Bruteman's Live Stream Pack

Post by bruteman »

Gidday all:

As some have found me on Twitch and others are still finding me I live stream both Single player worlds and MP games on weekends on Twitch. I have had the honor of hosting Yuoki for the past few days and have worked with him to balance tweek and modify the pack to fit a balance were enjoying on the stream. (including some pack exclusives not included in the currently available mods in their release states)

While I do not claim this pack 100% stable i'll put a 90% chance of stability on the pack.

A bit about this pack and the style of play I was looking for for the stream. This pack is meant to do a few things:

Primary Mods that are being balanced regularly is the Yuoki Industries and add-on's with Natural Evolution and RSO with many other more quality of life mods are in the pack these would be the big ones.
Long Playtime with a somewhat balanced Biter / Factory-Outpost expanse challenge.
RSO customized if you run out of starting ores .... you better start running really far.... Ore is distant not limited but your not gonna find your next iron ore within 5 chunks of start either.
This pack highlights Rails and Rail usage your gonna need it.

you can find me live streaming this pack with guests most weekends Fridays to Sunday till spring ( once the fishing and camping season starts I am usually not at a computer :)
http://www.twitch.tv/thebruteman

You can find the maintained Mod List and download link in the Google spreadsheet :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

If you have any questions catch me on twitch and i'll gladly attempt to answer them.

Regards,
BruteMan.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Bruteman's Live Stream Pack

Post by daniel34 »

Moved to Show your Creations ‹ Videos.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

bruteman
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bruteman's Live Stream Pack

Post by bruteman »

ok I guess if this is where you think it belongs i been telling 30 + viewers to go to mod packs to find the pack I am using i'll have to update the stream so to its new location.... I will not be "showing any creations" in here its just a place people can find the pack I am maintaining :) if you want to see the creations come watch the stream.

Regards,
Bruteman.

Return to “Videos”