[ FREE - SERVER HOSTING ]Gaming should be Fun! REVIVED

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[ FREE - SERVER HOSTING ]Gaming should be Fun! REVIVED

Post by noliVe » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:55 am

Dear Factorians

It seems thats the end of Factorio.I-craft Hosting. The Servers are getting more and more expensive and we have no donators.
Unbelievable but yes thats a fact. And not enough people are paying for premium Servers. So if you are willing to rescue what we
created you are free to donate https://www.patreon.com/icraft http://paypal.me/noliv3
I cannot guarantee a survival but you can see how many people donated there who are willing to rescue us.
And if you know someone able to help out. Tell them how to reach out for us.

We had a 2.5 year golden time and created around 4500 servers for you. The I-Craft Team want to thank you for some good memories
and a lot of experience. On the 3-8-18 we are starting to shutting down the servers. Start to grab your maps if you like them.
And join our discord to end this and snip away our tears.

Still we are keeping up the Paid - Servers. Some paid for a year

Thanks for reading

https://www.patreon.com/icraft http://paypal.me/noliv3
logo1.jpg
logo1.jpg (41.09 KiB) Viewed 18029 times
GAMING SERVER FOR FREE
Welcome! This Project is about that you gain a Server for free - yes its free! -
Dont struggle to much and create your own server in a minute!

if you are not confident with our System just ask here we offer Support
from [cest]21:00 to 03:00
START
With your Registration

English GUIDE

German GUIDE
Last edited by noliVe on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [ FREE - SERVER HOSTING ] Gaming should be Fun!

Post by noliVe » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:55 am

Game-SERVER2 ONLINE
Game-SERVER3 ONLINE
Game-SERVER4 ONLINE
Game-SERVER5 ONLINE
Game-SERVER6 ONLINE
Game-SERVER9 ONLINE
Game-SERVER10 ONLINE
Game-SERVER11 ONLINE

Streaming-SERVER4 ONLINE

Web-SERVER1 Offline
Web-SERVER2 ONLINE

Game-SERVER7 Offline
Game-SERVER8 Offline
Last edited by noliVe on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:03 am

:::CHANGE LOGS:::::
===========18-02-2018====
Today we are Presenting you this projekt and start into our next or maybe final steps?!
But to make things work properly we give away some informations ...

- Why is this for free !? and what is it all about?
its YOU, just your smile! Our small Team I-Craft, with Natha any myself NOLIVE, we are trying desperatly on creating a free and wonderfull Server Service to polish our own skills and create something for you!
Since gaming is so much fun we understand that everything is worth of money and others are not! I wish there would be more existing projekts like this out there. maybe in other games!? But to keep everything for free some stuff need to be restricted in some areas like : NAMECHANGING : PLAYERLIMIT 10: SERVER-LIMIT 1: are currently working. There some future Options possible like MOD and Savegame limits, but since the USER-Rate is not scratching the server capacity its not needet! These restriction can be lifted easily with your helping hands in Translation, GameSupporter, Help writing with better/easier Textes or just a small amomunt of Cash.

- Easy registration and only a few clicks to your server
We currently have some empty Rootserver to use but still would be happy if you want share your Server with us. There is a simple SSH-Account without security risks, but we go into this further on.
Those Server are expensive and cause much work. But we guarantee a 100% free server with 10 Slots for each registration. to size this service we need your willing power with future ideas, informations or just some small textes .
klick to read more....
- What is our Plan with this Service
At the moment we try everything to have a full translated website into english >see download< but although other languages are coming if you can support this.
To Support more Countrys we want to have better pings and need more Server. Our Goal for 2017 have 2000 Server Clients running. Time to get your own Free Server!
And of course our Goal is Factorioise (automate) everything on our website for easier handling

- Activate your Account :
Register your Account with a valid Emailaddress and Username. Sometimes we prove some Mails due to heavy Spam. If you are not activated we always set all users to active mode between 21 o´clock and 3 o´clock.
To make it faster write a short ticket or just come to Teamspeak and speak to some Supporters.

- WHERE IS THE BEEF?

So everything have something behind the scenes and here it comes. we only want your assistance, sincerity, respekt and only one registration per User. At the moment we are only aviable 21:00-03:00 O´clock but want improve this. Even here in this Forum we decided to start helping out. Maybe you like it ?
- The next point is Inactivity of a Server. If one is not used for 1 Month we delete the server and make space for people who decide to really use it. You can avoid this by just Start/Stop your Server in the Portal.
- Everything in Live once need to be paid! We are hoping that you not try HACKING, BRUTEFORCE, SPYING or MEANINGLESS WRITTEN Adhortatory, to cause us Damage.
- Your savegames are NOT SAVE!! We are doing daily backups , but are not responsible for your loss of time or loss of data. Please keep that in mind.

- Remove all Restrictions : -
A Simple System was needet for you to work and enjoy the game.
  • Naming a Server : Servername is !GPG Server #xXx | > freiername < | by i-craft.de to change this prefix and suffix you can pay 10 Euro this is a onetime payment.
    Playerlimit: Server are limited in Players to 10. Keep the system stable. This can be removed with a onetime payment 5 Euro. The server will be moved to the most unused gameserver to prevent lagging.
    Server-LIMIT: Each user is able to create and register one server for free. This is important to grant every user a fair chance. Its 10 €uro for each Server if you want to have more.
    Mod Folder : Reduced Space for MODS, ~ 200 MB free. -in Progress
    Savegames : Powerfull backups for more Security on your Savegames
    Protection of Grifers: next feature to global ban Players or with some Mods
    To avoid any costs you can easily jump in and help with some work like writing textes, korrekt or Upgrade them, be a Supporter , or help with scripting! All restrictions then would be gone!
We hope you had fun Reading this to save you some Work and Time. But dont hesitate to write a Ticket, an Email or just Ask or give some Comment towards us. Its a promise we answer all!

Changelogs to 01.16.16
===========18-01-2018====
- Important News -

The time has come. We start having problems with Speed. Our servers are overloaded and on weekends you might feel some lags. This will effect Us servers mostly.
But we cannot add more RootServers we are out of money. I hope you understand that we cannot put more money into it since we already did. And this Service is running for over one
1/2 years now. yet gaining so much publicity.

https://factorio.i-craft.de/en/mitmachen

We need more donations or we have to restrict even more options to the servers (fewer cores, Less memory, Less Modspace )
Please consider buying a feature to remove the restrictions OR donate money you think we are worthy of!
We even added Mining Crypto for the website , Paysafecard are following.

Please feel free to tell us your ideas and add a helping hand at the Comments

Changelogs to 01.15.34
===========22-09-2017====
Well hello again. Some improvements were made and the Website now is fully developed without any crappy Wordpress. HURRAY , what a Long journey!
But as you may notice my English Texter has left us and i am pretty alone with this awesome Language, this tricky grammars and spellings!
Still i wanted to tell you whats going on.

First, we owned a new Sponsor for UK, Thank you very much and welcomes
vps-s-banner.jpg
vps-s-banner.jpg (25.88 KiB) Viewed 15600 times
[/url]
now People from UK might get a better Connection. The Location of your Server can be changed during the creation of a new Server. if you already got one just delete your Server and create a new one. you can now choose from 3 different Locations DE, US and UK. If you want to provide us a Server with a good potential of usage feel free to tell us!

And even more Changes to the Website!
Now it is possible to have a MULTI-MOD Server without Trouble for your Players. They can easily download all Mods on the Server with a single click
you recognised a Detail link for your Server? And remembered we are working on our full serverlist? voila you got the download link AND and overview for your own Server

a typical Mod-Server https://factorio.i-craft.de/serverliste/608 open the Link and you can see all mods with a link to download all.
608 represents the Number of each Server...try change it with your own Number.

And again my Speech at last. we have now 1504 registerd Users with exactly 885 Servers. Amazing i still cannot believe this!!!
Please keep coming! But if you cannot pay or you dont want to spend any Money thats okay for us. Please tell others in this Forum, Guide Comments or Just PM me what you think of this Project. We all love compliments , not criticism.

my Last Words for today. to Keep this Projekt alive longer we could still need some Money, or your workpower. If you can contribute help to improve Speed, PHP, HTML, Scripting, LUA, Ruby or can translate for us?! Dont hesitate to write us!!
And as always remember i am a german guy if you can provide better english-text please HURRY.
Write in the COMMENTS what you think

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=50200

changelog to 01.15.0
====================
All running Servers can be checked and can download all mods with 1-Click-Mod System
http://factorio.i-craft.de/factorio-list/

- Autostable servers
If you think your server need more speed, write a short ticket and move to another server
Right now we have 4 Rootserver running more incoming shortly. you can see them in the list.
We are working on a small Indicator for HeavyLoad time and Cpu/mem usage for you to check.

- Better readable InfoSheet about the server
The http://factorio.i-craft.de/factorio-list/ website get a cleanversion for you to navigate
we are proud running this many servers for you ! please help to let them grow faster.

- Need More Speed/People your own Name/description
We addet a small shop to create whatever you like. we STILL insist you can use everything for free!!!!
But some of you might want some more of everything. so here it is ;P

- A small Ticket System
Too many Questions in our Chatroom. And this might come in handy if we want to support you better.
Register and write your request or help us with some future expansion ideas.

- Our Admins (still 3 of us *crying*) get a new interface
Now we can see and focus better on helping our Server-Creators. What we cannot do is see the Chat-log
so we hope someone can help to develop a mod/script?

Blog/Changelog: 0.1.14-12
=======================
you might have seen some problems and mistakes we did on our website?! Oh i can tell you it is so annoying when you try something and it doesnt work how you want it.
As you can see we changed the complete website into an simple adding interface. later in time we add a more easier way to add more servers, okay?
We reached the 150 addet Servers today. But still facing the problems between each update.
The Problem is or you can read that in this forum a lot. the start command running a server changes everytime or get a new option to be startet.

Please DEVS Think about the config files! how long do you want an startcommand with - options be ?

Code: Select all

ssh2_exec($con, "screen -dmS factorio_".$username."_$port $factorio_folder/$version/bin/x64/factorio --config $server_folder/config.ini --port $port --server-settings $server_folder/server-settings.json --start-server $server_folder/saves/$savegame"
Of course there many variables inside it but please can you leave it ? heheheh.

So here is the changelog for this last 12 releases

=====================
- Website changed a new design
- addet more links to join
- got some translators in french, but still need you guys to help!!!
- addet a systemlog to see whats going on your server
- added an admin interface to give better support
- added Download Mods in the Server-List, Easy download any mods you need to join this server.
NIce feature.

Still we Need you guys for TRANSLATION or Grafics ? want to trade or be part of us? write your questions.

==================================================
FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND CREATE YOUR OWN SERVER.
==================================================
Blog/Bugfix 0.13.17

Personal Note:
We are Starting to provide Changes each new Factorio Version sounds more interesting to see all the changes to.
The website is in the final steps but need you guys test out everything. still we need support in translation and spell checking.
if you can provide us some help this can start quickly.

-addet automated server update 3 PM /Day
if theres a new version the server get it on its own. the problem for this would be if the verison is broken you have to go into your account and change it manual back to a stable one.
- addet Diffuclty Configs for more Fun
- addet Timestamp for Playerlist / Serverlist http://factorio.i-craft.de/factorio-list/
- Fixed bugs for wrong savegame selection

- Searching for more Help ,PHP-Coder, StyleDesigner, Forum Admin. No Age restrictions start a good projekt be part of it

Known Bugs : a Savegame with a blankspace "MAP with Trains.zip" wont work to load on its own

Blog/Changelog: 0.1.4
=======================
- personal note:
This whole thing is a hobby for all of us. User starting to tell us what to do and what we should not do.
We, as a team, improve every day and have fun doing things with/for the community and that is what counts.
The community should work together to have more fun, create impressive content and grow.
Who cares what service is the best or who can become the most famous.
After a couple of days i thought i'm going to stop it but everytime i play Factorio in solo mode it's getting more boring.
Please don't say we kill the fun we just want to improve our skills with offering this great content.
- Changes for webclient
fixed login
fixed account activation
fixed serversettings to 1
- Changes for webadmin
added more security

Blog/Changelog: 0.1.3
=====================
- Changes for webclient:
upload for map + config + mod possible
fixed errors for Changing Servernames
added prefix !GPG! Server #%id% | UserINPUT @i-craft.de
added token for the open serverlist
added more security on the loginserver
- Changes for webadmin:
added set new prefix|suffix to servernames
added statistics field
added logreader
added delete "this server"
fixed error for stoping/restarting
fixed error Renaming

Blog/Changelog: 0.1.2
=====================
- small community with still only german players but we gained more and more visits from UK/Poland.
- teamspeak server licence changed to 512 NPL (Non-Profit Licence). Thanks Teamspeak for your always fast and nice Service!
- Seeing more and more players joining and leaving the servers.
- tried to get more admins to check on the status of the maps and restart them correctly!

Blog/Changelog: 0.1.1

=====================
- organized the 3 person team, notced we need more admins!
- created more server. #GPG was founded @ i-craft.de
- spoke to more and more players and their whishes to be a moderator.
- still looking out for more modder and scripter for linux server !
- first 10 private servers running
- testing lags | CPU | bandwidth
- changed webclient: added Rename + Reinstall
- changed webadmin: added All_Restart + All_Stop
fixed bugs for the waiting time
- created more / old content for the website
created http://factorio.i-craft.de
- got the first shitstorm from users offering a free service. Great thank you for your kindness.

Blog/Changelog: 0.1.0
=====================
- changed website
created a clean installation on Apache
- installed apache + mail + UserClient-php
- changed webclient
Add_Server, Restart_Server
- webadmininterface, see added lists
- hired some admins

OUR TEAM THANK FACTORIO (Wube Software Ltd) CREW FOR OUR EXISTENCE
Last edited by noliVe on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:41 am, edited 7 times in total.

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:08 pm

it SEEMS we have made GMAIL and HOTMAIL Possible.
please test out our mailserver ;P

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:37 pm

crew.gif
crew.gif (8.74 KiB) Viewed 17507 times
A long time ago! When we announced that we grow bigger and bigger. - The time we have described back then in the past is now and real! We are in our own Future! - We are on the road to achieve our goals. Lately we have many new great members for our team, but it's still not nearly enough! To make our service even better than it already is, we need more helpful people who want to support us! You are the key to make us better! We are looking for YOU!
Currently we are searching for new members who are:
  • at least 16 years old,
  • Passionate about Factorio and
  • especially have some great ideas.
You will have the task to help our team internally and other users in Factorio and give support to them.
And if you want to get a real job in our team - we are currently recruiting for:
  • Web Designer or
  • Text Designer!
Help us to make our texts more readable and our design our homepage more appealing to improve usability!

You think you have something to contribute? Please don't be afraid to contact us on our TeamSpeak server, to ask questions and let us talk a little. We look forward to you! Recommend us further and especially continue to have a lot of fun with Factorio!

HammerPiano
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by HammerPiano » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Is there a limit for how many mods can I put in the server?
Thanks for giving the service, looks awesome :)

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 pm

no, just add as much you like.

1gb is the limit

TeamDCTank
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TeamDCTank » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:32 am

What are the specs on the server?

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm

sorry for this LATE reply but that took a serveral days for me to get back my internet!

System
OS Linux Debian GNU/Linux 8.6 (jessie)

server 1,2,3,4

CPU
Number 8
Model Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
Frequency 2397.222 MHz
Cache L2 20480 KB
Bogomips 4794.44

Memory
RAM 31641 Mb free of 32152 Mb

server 5,6,7,8

CPU
Number 4
Model Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1225 v3 @ 3.20GHz
Frequency 3448.000 MHz
Cache L2 8192 KB
Bogomips 6385.42

Memory
RAM 31641 Mb free of 32152 Mb

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:29 pm

animated-birthday-image-0264.gif
Happy Birthday I-CRAFT
animated-birthday-image-0264.gif (135.14 KiB) Viewed 16187 times
Long, long time ago! - For one year now we get called Factorio.i-Craft.de, the free Factorio-Gameserver provider!

Now it's time to say THANK YOU! Thanks to all who helped us to make our service as it is now. – And to show you how we want to give you our thanks
we want to give all existing customers 50% discount and new customers 20% discount coupons!
Everybody is able to use this coupon for every item in our shop

INPUT CODE : celebrate2017

if you are a registered user you received an EMAIL with the CODE
PLEASE do Support this Service MORE, we currently have 700 servers running amazing work so far!

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:06 am

Changelogs to 01.15.34
===========22-09-2017====
Well hello again. Some improvements were made and the Website now is fully developed without any crappy Wordpress. HURRAY , what a Long journey!
But as you may notice my English Texter has left us and i am pretty alone with this awesome Language, this tricky grammars and spellings!
Still i wanted to tell you whats going on.

First, we owned a new Sponsor for UK, Thank you very much and welcomes
vps-s-banner.jpg
vps-s-banner.jpg (25.88 KiB) Viewed 15594 times
now People from UK might get a better Connection. The Location of your Server can be changed during the creation of a new Server. if you already got one just delete your Server and create a new one. you can now choose from 3 different Locations DE, US and UK. If you want to provide us a Server with a good potential of usage feel free to tell us!

And even more Changes to the Website!
Now it is possible to have a MULTI-MOD Server without Trouble for your Players. They can easily download all Mods on the Server with a single click
you recognised a Detail link for your Server? And remembered we are working on our full serverlist? voila you got the download link AND and overview for your own Server

a typical Mod-Server https://factorio.i-craft.de/serverliste/608 open the Link and you can see all mods with a link to download all.
608 represents the Number of each Server...try change it with your own Number.

And again my Speech at last. we have now 1504 registerd Users with exactly 885 Servers. Amazing i still cannot believe this!!!
Please keep coming! But if you cannot pay or you dont want to spend any Money thats okay for us. Please tell others in this Forum, Guide Comments or Just PM me what you think of this Project. We all love compliments , not criticism.

my Last Words for today. to Keep this Projekt alive longer we could still need some Money, or your workpower. If you can contribute help to improve Speed, PHP, HTML, Scripting, LUA, Ruby or can translate for us?! Dont hesitate to write us!!
And as always remember i am a german guy if you can provide better english-text please HURRY.
Write in the COMMENTS what you think

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=50200

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:38 pm

GOOD NEWS with some help we boosted our Serverlist! You can now see close to 1000 Servers in our hosting running!

- new* Serverlist http://factorio.i-craft.de/en/serverliste
- new* discord channel https://discord.gg/qeQMfYs

as always please write what you think in the comments

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:23 pm

14-10-17

Our Registration Script is currently NOT working correctly , we are sorry for a small delay.
Register your account without putting in an Factorio-Name!!

for more support, simple write a Forum Message or Join our Discord. We help you with the next process-steps.

https://discord.gg/qeQMfYs
or
http://steamcommunity.com/id/equal3/
steam profile

== fixed : 14-10-17 : 12:35 ==
Last edited by noliVe on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:01 am

Girls/ Guys...if you want to support us too!?

https://crowdin.com/project/factorio-i-craft

we have a 10 day Trial for Translations give it your best please ;)

zTV
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by zTV » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:22 am

This is the best Server Hosting ive ever seen.
The Support is brillant my problems solved in 5 minutes
:D :D :D :D

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:21 am

we got 3 other great Creators to our team and started growing stronger and stronger
yet with Sandra, Natha, Kevin and Nolive (me) we got a lot of feedback and can welcome

Benni - Programmer (developer)
Alice - Programmer (developer)
and
Rotfuchs - Supporter (TicketSystem)

Please welcome them!

more true Facts: we reached over 1200 created servers and 2500 Registered users.
and a new Facebook Group added us to their PortFolio.

if you like being added too, just write in this Comment section and gather some more friends.

DRY411S
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DRY411S » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:08 pm

I saw your email today, about the pains of trying to support the latest experimental version, and asking for feedback.

All I can say, is keep up the good work. If people expect you to support them when they decide to use an EXPERIMENTAL version of factorio on your servers and it has lots of problems, then they are being unrealistic and unreasonable.

waiora
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by waiora » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Server site down? I cant reach it, never had problems before. Some servers are still in the list but mine went offline

everLord
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by everLord » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:36 am

wont be able to use the service :

Notice: Error while sending mail to ****@gmail.com in /var/www/html/includes/functions.php on line 87

same error when trying to send mail again

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:28 am

we are sorry the day you tried our service got killed to to an accident of our stupidity ;D

but you can access again with no worries ;O

and sorry due to christmas our worktime is lessen a bit ;D

Return to “Multiplayer”