Block Worlds 24/7 [Wilderness Spawns]

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Talabrek
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Block Worlds 24/7 [Wilderness Spawns]

Post by Talabrek »

Hey everyone!

I am new to the game and wanted to setup a place where beginners can join in and mess around without being focused on anything in particular. I am making use of a modified version of Oarc's "Multiplayer Individual Starting Spawns Scenario" and may tweak things more as time goes on. Here is the current setup and my plan for the future:
  • The server is hosted on a dedicated server in the central US and should have nearly 24/7 up-time.
  • Three starting options: The center of the map, a separate spawn close to the center, or a separate spawn far from the center.
  • Allow others to join your base or work alone.
  • Your base has a safe zone with all of the basic resources available. These should last a while but you will need to expand eventually.
  • Focused on PvE co-op (no PvP).
  • Again, there isn't any set goal aside from the default "launch a rocket" so beginners can learn and play around. Of course advanced users can feel free to join in as well!
Find the server on the Multiplayer public listings (search for Block Worlds) or join with the following ip: 192.169.80.50:34197
Discord is available at https://discord.gg/013fCn8p2BOSsiEJJ

tzwaan
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Block Worlds 24/7 [Wilderness Spawns]

Post by tzwaan »

It may be advised to post the actual external IP of your server, since this one only works on your local network.
And FYI if you didn't know, there is also a general factorio discord server.
https://discord.gg/VQRerjy

Talabrek
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Block Worlds 24/7 [Wilderness Spawns]

Post by Talabrek »

That is the public IP of the server, although right now I am dealing with desync issues that I guess are being caused by the scenario I am running so the server will be coming up and down while I get that sorted.

Thanks for the heads up on the public discord though.

Return to “Multiplayer”